top of page
THE CHESHIRE UNION
Welcome to The Old Schoolhouse!
We are located above
The Company Store at:
4244 State Rt 21 South Canandaigua, NY 14424
Now Open 7 Days/Week!
Monday thru Saturday 10-5
Come see what the Cheshire Cat is grinning about!
- Leap into creating your own paintings from scratch - by starting with miniatures!
- Learn new Alcohol Ink painting techniques in this fun Splatter Tree Workshop!
- Create a painting together using a new medium: Gouache!
- Create a 2D landscape of Canandaigua Lake with colorful wool roving.
- Create a painting together while enjoying mimosas!
- Create several miniature alcohol ink paintings on special yupo paper. Includes a mini black frame!
- Join Madeline for a workshop on Monotypes; a printmaking technique used by artists like Edgar Degas and Mary Cassatt.
- Join us for a drawing lesson, outside at The Canandaigua Vista Nature Preserve.
- Learn how to paint mini watercolors and create a lavender sachet to go with~
- Choose a hand sculpted Finger Lakes mug to glaze as your own.
- Learn 3 super easy bookbinding techniques!
- Join us for a deep dive into the art of origami! For ages 12+
- Paint a fun, quirky owl in this acrylic painting workshop!
- Learn how to convey depth and distance with pastels in this 3-week workshop.
- Join instructor Neal Allen for a beginning level class in creating skies and clouds with soft pastel.
- Learn some new painting techniques with alcohol inks! In this workshop we will paint on ceramic tile and yupo paper.
bottom of page